CSIRT - Backbone Security : Runtime Monitoring and DynamicReconfiguration for Intrusion Detection Systems

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 02:02:37 UTC 2010

Lets do something, here is somebody that can help you with your projects.

Call INEG INC at 214-244-4827 and ask for Jeffrey, he is the CSO/DIR.
Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security IDNS. div. of
Information Network Eng.

I'm almost sure he will be a perfect match for what you are looking for.

Cheers
Jorge