CSIRT - Backbone Security : Runtime Monitoring and Dynamic Reconfiguration for Intrusion Detection Systems

Guillaume FORTAINE gfortaine at live.com
Thu Mar 18 00:14:23 UTC 2010

Misses, Misters,

Let me introduce myself : Guillaume FORTAINE, Engineer in Computer
Science. Me and my partners, INVEA-TECH (please see the attached file
invea.pdf) [0] and Cognitive Security (please see the attached file
cs.pdf) [1], are currently working on High-Speed Network Security
Solutions.

By the way, we would greatly appreciate to invite you to a further
reading of the publication entitled "Obeseus – a lightweight DDOS
detector for big attacks" (please see the attached file obeseus2.pdf)

The point mentioned: "Would be self-learning with black lists" in this
publication is of particular interest . We think that this last one is
pretty much the core of a system that does big attack detection on
backbones and is driving the new tools in this area according to our
readings. The abilities to be assisted on the learning phase, to
detect and block zero-day attacks.

That's why we would greatly appreciate to invite you to a further
reading about our methodology (please see the attached files
paper4.pdf, Camnep.pdf and CognitiveSecurity.pdf).

For a demo :

http://demo.cognitivesecurity.cz/

We look forward to your answer,

Best Regards,