Youtube CSIRT - Backbone Security : Runtime Monitoring and Dynamic Reconfiguration for Intrusion Detection Systems

Nathan Hickson nathan at youtube.com
Wed Mar 17 23:46:49 UTC 2010

Hello Mister.

Specifically... Acceptable Use Policy
"5. Product marketing is prohibited."
and
"7. Using list as source for private marketing initiatives is prohibited."

I don't appreciate you harvesting my email address for the purposes
prohibited above.  I also don't appreciate 7136k of attachment spam.

Sincerely,  Mister Pissed.

P.S. Nanog consists of females too.  Stop calling us all Mister, please.

--
Nathan Hickson