Recommendations for reverse DNS providers

Gregory Hicks ghicks at hicks-net.net
Wed Mar 17 23:11:24 UTC 2010

> Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 16:08:03 -0700
> From: Mike Lyon <mike.lyon at gmail.com>
>
> Hello,
>
> I am curious what folks recommend these days for reverse DNS
> providers?  UltraDNS? FreeDNS?

BIND

No difference between a forward and reverse zone to BIND.  Both work
well...

> Thank You,
> Mike

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
                                        | Direct:   408.569.7928

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
stand ready to do violence on their behalf -- George Orwell

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.  -- Thomas Jefferson