anti-ddos test solutions ?

travis abrams tabrams4 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 12:57:55 UTC 2010

I would suggest looking at Breaking Point Systems. They have boxes that can
generate lots of traffic and they can also run exploits against the systems.
HD Moore was affiliated with this company at some point so Metasploit is
probably used for vulnerability testing.

Travis

www.theIPSGuy.com

--
Travis Abrams, GCIH, CISSP, etc.