NEED ANY LINK OR SAMPLE TEMPLATE FOR ROUTINE NETWORK (ISP) MAINTENANCE PLAN

gordon b slater gordslater at ieee.org
Tue Mar 16 11:29:20 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-03-16 at 12:03 +0300, sakthi vadivel wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> If someone have come across with this topic "Network / preventive
> maintenance plan”, please offer me some url to obtain more info on this.
>
> Regards,
>
> sakthi

Maybe this will help / give some ideas about further reading:

http://www.ciscopress.com/bookstore/product.asp?isbn=1587132109

HTH :)
Gord

PS: maybe I got the wrong idea? - did you mean swap-out / fail-over
techniques? Live-working pre-emptive PSU replacement while on RPS?
Hot-site/cold-site switching for re-racking?

--
kick me, I deserve it, I just can't help myself!