NEED ANY LINK OR SAMPLE TEMPLATE FOR ROUTINE NETWORK (ISP) MAINTENANCE PLAN

Guillaume FORTAINE gfortaine at live.com
Tue Mar 16 09:39:13 UTC 2010

Dear Mister Vadivel,

First of all, it would be more enjoyable if you didn't write the title
of your email in capital letters. People will assimilate this as spam.

Moreover, I have already asked myself if you were serious in your post
about "clean pipes". A two seconds search on Google was enough to
provide you the needed replies.

According to your Linkedin profile [1], you are a network consultant.

This post is more than questionable. What are you paid for ?

I suppose that Mister Lenton laugh to not tell you that he will not do
your homeworks for free as everybody on this mailing-list.

On my side, I simply find this pathetic.

Good luck :) !

Best Regards,

Guillaume FORTAINE

[1] http://in.linkedin.com/pub/sakthi-vadivel/b/895/a79