OBESEUS - A new type of DDOS protector

Richard Golodner rgolodner at infratection.com
Tue Mar 16 04:17:29 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-03-16 at 04:47 +0100, Guillaume FORTAINE wrote:
> Misters,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
	Mr. Fortaine, I am in communication with the gentlemen you address in
your latest email on very rare occasions. I ask questions that are way
out of my league, yet they answer me with honest information in an
attempt to answer my novice queries
	These guys could beat the hell out of me with the amount of knowledge
they have, and as they are knowledgeable, they also have varying
personalities.
	These guys were not being mean or hurtful. They were letting you know
what they thought and you asked for it.
	Sincerely, Richard Golodner