Avaya CNA/RouteScience masters

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Sun Mar 14 19:58:53 UTC 2010

Howdy, this might be slightly off-topic here, but.

I know they likely only sold 50 or so of these units but I was wondering if anyone still uses them that has any technical prowess with these units.

I've run into a recurring technical snag and obviously since they are EOS (and Avaya seems to have cleared the support staff) I can't really get 'official support' for it. So if anyone who has touched one of these recently or still uses them can hit me off-list I would be grateful, I am also looking to purchase used CNA 336s for spares if anyone has any that are currently being used as a coffee table.

Have a nice weekend.

-Drew