YouTube AS36561 began announcing 1.0.0.0/8

Mark Scholten mark at streamservice.nl
Sat Mar 13 13:52:15 UTC 2010

It is probably the best way to get 1.x free if it is used by big websites.
However I don't think that they will change it (to only use these IPs). I
think they have an interest somewhere to not change it...
> Maybe someone at YouTube was actually testing that strategy ;-)
I have something else where I would be happy to accept 1.1.1.0/24 for some
time, just to try to get them change settings. If someone want information
about it, feel free to contact me off list.

Regards, Mark