Call for papers: ISP-10, USA, July 2010

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Fri Mar 12 17:47:30 UTC 2010

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 12:26:14PM -0500, James Heralds wrote:
> It would be highly appreciated if you could share this announcement with
> your colleagues, students and individuals whose research is in information
> security, cryptography, privacy, and related areas.
>
> Call for papers: ISP-10, USA, July 2010

This is a scam "conference".  The spammers behind it have
been hitting Usenet newsgroups for some time and are now targeting
[many] mailing lists.  I'm looking into it along with a few other
people and we will eventually be putting out something reasonably
coherent and complete about it, but in the meantime, I recommend
blacklisting this spammer's email address.

---Rsk