10GBase-t switch

Joe Goldberg Joe.Goldberg at falconstor.com
Thu Mar 11 03:47:38 UTC 2010

I have to agree the Arista is a great box at a great price
(comparatively).  I was really impressed with the performance in our
testing for top of rack switches.

The Juniper EX3200 with 10GigE uplink card works really well too but you
are limited to 2x10GE ports per switch.  We have a couple of them
deployed in that configuration in our closets.

Joe