Qwest DNS Problems?

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Thu Mar 11 03:44:18 UTC 2010

On 3/10/2010 9:40 PM, Daniel wrote:
> Did anyone notice any issues with Qwest DNS the past hour or two? We've had
> users with intermittent issues and the weird thing is while they can't
> resolve certain domains within Qwest's network I can query the same DNS
> servers from outside of Qwest's network and the names resolve just fine.

Sounds like their DHCP servers have a bad default domain name or some such.

--
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to
take everything you have."

Remember:  The Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca

ICBM Targeting Information:  http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs