Wireless Ethernet bridge

Scott Brown/Clack/ESD SBrown at clackesd.k12.or.us
Wed Mar 10 22:31:06 UTC 2010

The Dragonwave would be my first choice too, but they are not in the 5.8GHz
band.

The Motorola PTP-600 has a 2000 byte MTU, but doesn't do multimode handoff.

What radio to get will come down to what you are willing to give up -- if
you are willing to drop the 5.8Ghz band and go with 11Ghz then the
Dragonwave is for you -- the new Horizon Quantum is amazing (and pretty
inexpensive when I priced it out)

Bridgewave isn't bad either - you can get to 1.25Gbps with some fiber
handoff.

Scott