IPv6 enabled carriers?

John van Oppen john at vanoppen.com
Wed Mar 10 19:25:17 UTC 2010

We have a dual-stack 10G link to XO here in Seattle so they are doing it
as well...   Savvis is not doing v6 yet either so far as I know, we are
going to make that an issue at our next renewal.    I am told that
level3 is working on a full dual-stack roll-out currently and that it
should be available "soon" and will replace the current tunneled options
they have.

Thanks,

John van Oppen
Spectrum Networks (AS11404)