IPv6 enabled carriers?

Chris Grundemann cgrundemann at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 19:28:44 UTC 2010

SixXS maintains a list here:
http://www.sixxs.net/faq/connectivity/?faq=ipv6transit.
The IPv6 BGP weather map is a good resource:
http://bgpmon.net/weathermap.php?inet=6
You can also use Geoff Huston's IPv6 CIDR report:
http://www.cidr-report.org/v6/as2.0/

<plug>I should also note that my employer, tw telecom, offers IPv6
everywhere on 4323 - you have to ask for it, but it is available.</plug>

~Chris

--
@ChrisGrundemann
weblog.chrisgrundemann.com