Alcatel-Lucent

Phil Bedard bedard.phil at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 20:57:28 UTC 2010

I've done some recent testing and while the BGP download time isn't blazing fast, it can load 400k routes and propagate them to 20 other peers in a few minutes.  Certainly not 2 hours. :)   I've also done quite a bit of interop testing with the other main vendors as well and have yet to run into anything major.

Phil