Best VPN Appliance

Jason J. W. Williams williamsjj at digitar.com
Mon Mar 8 19:57:15 UTC 2010

We've been running various Fortinet Fortigate appliances since 2003 and have had very good luck with them. Clustering is plug-and-play...boxes act as a single managed unit and do stateful failover of VPN connections. We use the IPsec for site-to-site between our offices and our data centers, the SSL VPN we use for all of our road tunnels. SSL clients work great on WinXP, Win7 and OS X. There's a new iPhone app as well for the web-based VPN.

-J

--------
Jason J. W. Williams, COO/CTO
DigiTar