Best VPN Appliance

Brian Johnson bjohnson at drtel.com
Mon Mar 8 19:39:00 UTC 2010

I've used the Cisco ASAs without issue. Cisco flamers need not respond.
:P

This is a bit of a loaded question though.

- Brian

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
copying, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.