Best VPN Appliance

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Mon Mar 8 19:28:48 UTC 2010

Toivo,

The SA Series absolutely supports IPsec if you are using Network Connect.  It defaults to using IPsec and if that is not supported then it will fall back to SSL.  Of course, NC is not as secure as W-SAM, J-SAM, or Core Access in terms of role and resource granularity control but the support for IPsec is absolutely there.

HTHs.

Stefan Fouant