1G/10G options over 130 km of fiber

chip chip.gwyn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 21:41:20 UTC 2010

That length you're probably going to need Raman amps.  As others have
mentioned, if you're planning on 10G or higher you'll need to think about
Chromatic and Polarization dispersion.  If the fiber is still in the process
of being laid it shouldn't be too bad assuming the fiber is of high quality.

--chip

--
Just my $.02, your mileage may vary,  batteries not included, etc....