Spamcop Blocks Facebook?

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Fri Mar 5 12:40:34 UTC 2010

On Thu, Mar 04, 2010 at 11:27:53PM -0800, Shon Elliott wrote:
> This thread wasn't meant to be an opinion-fest, but a technical
> issue that definitely hampers my customers, which apparently, everyone
> completely lost sight of. So really, my customers, and myself are victims of
> Spamcop's blocking of Facebook.

1. I would suggest taking this discussion to spam-l, which is where
the world's leading experts on spam may be found.  If you describe
your problem correctly and in detail (see next point) then it's very
likely that you can get the technical assistance you're seeking.

2. You're still making an anti-spam 101 level mistake here, by
erroneously claiming that Spamcop blocks Facebook: Spamcop doesn't,
because they can't.  If *your* customers can't get mail from Facebook,
then it's because something within *your* operation (presumably under
the control of someone within *your* operation) is blocking it.

---Rsk