Spamcop Blocks Facebook?

Shon Elliott shon at unwiredbb.com
Fri Mar 5 07:27:53 UTC 2010

Dean,

I started the thread with the original question, and after not hearing a
suitable response from either Spamcop or someone from the networking side of
Facebook, I gave up on this thread when people like Michelle started chiming in
their opinion. This thread wasn't meant to be an opinion-fest, but a technical
issue that definitely hampers my customers, which apparently, everyone
completely lost sight of. So really, my customers, and myself are victims of
Spamcop's blocking of Facebook.

-S