Cisco hardware question

Adcock, Matt [HISNA] MAdcock at hisna.com
Fri Mar 5 01:17:36 UTC 2010

That's very true.  They ship some out one door for Cisco and some out another door for gray/black market.

One other thing to note - the discounts shown on the Web site previously mentioned here are not that greater than the ones I know Cisco gives many companies.  Is it really worth taking a chance with one of the most critical parts of your infrastructure to save 10% or 15%.  In my industry (automotive) and I think in many others the answer is absoutely not.

Matt

 Matt Adcock, Manager
334-481-6629 (w) / 334-312-5393 (m) / MAdcock at hisna.com
700 Hyundai Blvd. / Montgomery, AL 36105

The average office worker uses 10,000 sheets of paper = 1.2 trees, per year
By not printing this email, you’ve saved paper, ink and millions of trees