Cisco hardware question

Tim Sanderson tims at donet.com
Thu Mar 4 21:48:54 UTC 2010

>If you are getting Cisco hardware with configs on ... Then no it is NOT new equipment.

That is not entirely true. Many Cisco models arrive with a default configuration - private IP addresses and all. All the new Cisco ASA's I've seen were this way.

--
Tim Sanderson

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, and delete the original message immediately. Thank you.