Spamcop Blocks Facebook?

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Thu Mar 4 19:58:22 UTC 2010

On 3/4/2010 1:16 PM, jim deleskie wrote:
> If I leave all boxes checked to send mail/notices/app requests to
> everyone in my list, or if I give FB my gmail password to pull all my
> contacts and send them an invite, its pure @ my request, sure FB is
> happy I do it, but it is no way spam. Its like calling 5 ICMP  packets
> a DDoS.

Almost all spam is OK with the sender.

It is the recipient of unsolicited bulk email that tend to be offended.

As are the recipients of unsolicited commercial email.

I tend to get terminally annoyed at unsolicited email and let [word for
All-Mighty} sort them out.

--
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to
take everything you have."

Remember:  The Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca

ICBM Targeting Information:  http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs