My email recived in incorrect date by hotmail

Tarig Y. Adam tarig at suin.edu.sd
Wed Mar 3 06:44:49 UTC 2010

Hi all
I notice all messages received by hotmail have wrong date header. for example I sent a message at "2 Feb 2010 01:00:51 +03",but hotmail display completely different.
mail.suin.edu.sd (DeskNow) is ours. Below headers captured by hotmail.

	 Tue, 2 Mar 2010 14:23:03 -0800

          by mail.suin.edu.sd (DeskNow) with SMTP ID 1268e8c8086_3AUH_2dc6;

          Wed, 3 Feb 2010 01:00:51 +0300 (EAT)

Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 17:00:51 -0500 (EST)

--
Tarig Y. Adam
Chief Technical Officer

This message may contain confidential information from Sudanese Universities Information Network (SUIN). If you have received this message by mistake, please inform the sender by sending an e-mail reply. At the same time please delete the message and any attachments from your system without making, distributing or retaining any copies Although all our e-mails messages and any attachments upon sending are automatically  virus scanned we assume no  responsibility  for any loss  or damage  arising from the  receipt.
Sudanese Universities Information Network (SUIN), P.O.Box 321/22, University of
Khartoum, 11115, Khartoum, Sudan. www.suin.edu.sd