[members-discuss] Re: RIPE NCC Position On The ITU IPv6 Group (fwd)

Sven Olaf Kamphuis sven at cb3rob.net
Tue Mar 2 20:59:45 UTC 2010

just to undermine the ITU's (only) point,

why don't we simply have IANA delegate lets say 25% of the available ipv6
space to AFRINIC and APNIC now, like, -now- already...

if they're so concerned about the "developing countries" surely, most of
them would be in those regions :P and that should cover their need for
centuries to come...

----