Comcast IPv6 Trials Update

Martin, Paul Paul.Martin at viatel.com
Mon Mar 1 18:23:53 UTC 2010

I've just bought "IPv6 Essentials", however it turned out to be the 1st
edition, hopefully there won't be too many differences.

I'm also going to go through this PDF on the Cisco website that should
put a practical face on the book, which seems very theoretical on a
quick flick through ...

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/ipv6/configuration/guide/12_4/ipv6_1
2_4_book.pdf