BGP Tool for Simulation

Jack Carrozzo jack at crepinc.com
Mon Jun 28 02:04:54 UTC 2010

Roll quagga / BGPd on *nix and bring up sessions with whatever you like.

For full tables, you can either hack up a few lines of perl to output a
bunch of 'network a.b.c.d' lines from any of the available text looking
glasses into the bgpd conf, or just bring up ebgp-multihop session with one
of your borders or one of your friends. Prefix lists, communities, etc are
all supported.

-Jack Carrozzo