[Bruce Hoffman] Thank-you for your recent participation.

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Thu Jun 24 14:44:09 UTC 2010

Jeffrey Lyon <jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net> writes:

> Why contact his boss? It's not like he's on a rogue e-mail campaign,
> obviously the company told him to do this. Why not focus on more
> significant spam?

The "more significant spam" is largely handled by my anti-spam
measures.  Cluing Internap in to the fact that I not only don't buy
from spammers myself but am more than happy to pass the word about
their unethical business practices is the honorable and right thing to
do.  The fact that his e-mail campaign is approved by management does
not make it "non-rogue", it only means that upper management is rogue.

I have never been (nor now will I ever be) an InterNAP customer.

-r