Penetration Test Vendors

Dante Martins Dante.Martins at AES.com
Wed Jun 23 04:16:42 UTC 2010

I use to use ISS on the last 4 year. They are very good. Helped us find many problem and suggest mitigation for each of them.

-----Original Message-----
From: George Bonser [mailto:gbonser at seven.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 5:48 PM
To: nanog at nanog.org
Subject: Penetration Test Vendors

Anyone have any suggestions for a decent vendor that provides network
penetration testing? We have a customer requirement for a third party
test for a certain facility. Have you used anyone that you thought did a
great job?  Anyone you would suggest avoiding?

Replies can be sent off list and I will summarize any feedback I might
get from the community if anyone is interested.

George