Advice regarding Cisco/Juniper/HP

Greg Hankins ghankins at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 17 22:03:25 UTC 2010

Changes to the Brocade and legacy Foundry support sites are in progress.

The candid comments from the community expressed here in numerous threads
this year have captured your frustration for me to explain to management
in far better words than I can write myself.  I've had several mail and
phone conversations with the team in charge of our support site about our
current practice of requiring a login to access documentation, and they
understand why this is not at all helpful and a bad way of doing business.
It's the way it is for various historical reasons.

Product documentation will be freely available on the new MyBrocade support
site that is under construction.  This is part of a huge effort to integrate
the disparate support sites' software, knowledge bases, manuals, etc. into
one new happy place.

Stand by, and thanks for your patience.

Greg
(works for Brocade)