Advice regarding Cisco/Juniper/HP

Bill Blackford bblackford at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 15:16:40 UTC 2010

And to add to it here's a Cisco SFP in a Juniper chassis showing a
serial number that looks suspiciously like a Finisar serial number.

 PIC 1          REV 04   711-021270   AR0209216364      4x GE SFP
    Xcvr 0                NON-JNPR     FNS0932K03B       SFP-SX

-b

--
Bill Blackford
Network Engineer

Logged into reality and abusing my sudo privileges.....