Future of WiMax

Dennis Burgess dmburgess at linktechs.net
Thu Jun 17 14:10:06 UTC 2010

And even then, there is not much spectrum in 3.65.  It still don't
penetrate trees as well as 2.4 GHz as well.

Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
Office: 314-735-0270 Website: http://www.linktechs.net
LIVE On-Line Mikrotik Training - Author of "Learn RouterOS"