2010.06.16 NANOG49 day 3 notes

Matthew Petach mpetach at netflight.com
Wed Jun 16 19:30:42 UTC 2010

Alas, another great NANOG has come to an end;
it went by so quickly this time.

Notes from today, including the inimitable duo of
Todd Underwood and Odd Tunderwood, are now up
at

http://kestrel3.netflight.com/2010.06.16-NANOG49-day3.txt

As always, I'm sure I got a bunch of things wrong, including
people's names, etc.  Email me with corrections, I'll update
and increment version number.

Maybe newNOG could have a twiki I could upload these
to, so people could just update and fix them themselves
for future meetings?

Thanks again for another top-notch meeting--and big
thanks for the v6 hidef video stream--it rocked!!

Matt