ipv6 bogon / martian filter - simple

Vesna Manojlovic BECHA at ripe.net
Tue Jun 15 07:41:00 UTC 2010

Hi Brandon,

On 6/15/10 9:02 AM, Jeroen Massar wrote:

> RPSL
>
> See RFC2622/2650 there are various tools that can provide you with
> filters based on that data. Please also tell your
> customers/peers/transits to use it, many already do and it is the proper
> way to do filtering on your network.

... and if you do want to learn about that, RIPE NCC has a "Routing
Registry training course":

http://www.ripe.net/training/rr/outline.html

The participation to this hands-on workshop is limited to the LIRS
(members of the RIPE NCC), but one of them could invite you as a guest;
we also do presentations and workshops at conferences; and the material
is free to download, and to re-use for educational purposes.

Regards,
Vesna
(RIPE NCC trainer)