On the control of the Internet.

Joe Greco jgreco at ns.sol.net
Sun Jun 13 13:42:01 UTC 2010

> Generally speaking, it will be treated as damage and routed around.

That fable only really stands a chance when the damage is accidental; in
the case where such "damage" is being deliberately inflicted, particularly
by government, it gets more complicated.  A lot of the 'net is a little
more centralized than it ought to be in order to allow the "routed around"
concept to work successfully.

... JG