Upcoming Improvements to ARIN's Directory Service

Mark Kosters markk at arin.net
Fri Jun 11 19:17:49 UTC 2010

Hi

ARIN is making significant improvements to our systems and services. ARIN
encourages the community to look for upcoming features as details are
available at: https://www.arin.net/features.

I would like to clear up the confusion about the changes to access to
Bulk Whois that have been discussed in this thread. The next release of
ARIN Online on 26 June 2010 will include an easy way of automating bulk
Whois reports. ARIN sent an announcement about this change to all current
Bulk Whois recipients on 1 June 2010. The current legacy ftp service for
Bulk Whois recipients will continue to operate until 31 August 2010. This
should allow enough time to make the changes required to your scripts to
migrate to the new solution.

Regards,
Mark Kosters
ARIN CTO