Software router

Dennis Burgess dmburgess at linktechs.net
Wed Jun 2 14:16:12 UTC 2010

RouterOS does run in virtual environments, super small, and has BGP,
OSPF, firewalling, etc., all built right in.

Dennis Burgess, CCNA, Mikrotik Certified Trainer, MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE,
MTCTCE, MTCUME
Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services
Office: 314-735-0270 Website: http://www.linktechs.net
LIVE On-Line Mikrotik Training - Author of "Learn RouterOS"