Web expert on his 'catastrophe' key for the internet

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 03:45:28 UTC 2010

> A pretty good article that puts a lot of the rest of it back into perspective:
>
> http://www.digitalsociety.org/2010/07/fantasy-role-playing-has-no-place-in-dnssec

Good article indeed.

It is highly unlikely that we will ever need the service of the RKSH,
I agree that a well know public figure from the community could
constitute a more difficult target, but as anything in information
security, everything is relative.

What I find unacceptable is to take advantage of the community trust
by using the RKSH role for personal self promotion and publicity.

Regards
Jorge