Web expert on his 'catastrophe' key for the internet

Paul Thornton prt at prt.org
Wed Jul 28 07:38:53 UTC 2010

Leen Besselink wrote:
> On 07/28/2010 02:21 AM, Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu wrote:
>>
>> That plus the phrase "restarting the Internet" is more than a little bit
>> misleading.
>>

> If you think that is misleading, you would want to see this article:
>
> http://www.metro.co.uk/news/836210-brit-given-a-key-to-unlock-the-internet

Yes, we've been howling with derision about that on this side of the
pond for the last couple of days.

Putting the source into perspective though, The Metro isn't known for
quality journalism - its a free paper liberally scattered around London
(usually found as entertaining reading material when you're stuck on the
tube going somewhere late at night).

Paul.