v6 bgp peer costs?

Schiller, Heather A (HeatherSkanks) heather.schiller at verizonbusiness.com
Tue Jul 27 17:32:50 UTC 2010

  We do not charge v4 customers anything to turn up an IPv6 tunnel.  If
you hear otherwise, please feel free to drop me a line.  Native v6 is
available in atleast 31 markets, on over 210 edge devices in 701.  There
is a good chance that native v6 is available for most, or close enough
to rehome to a v6 capable device.  If native isn't available you should
be offered a tunnel for free.

 I'm happy to try to help anyone with VZ (701/702/703/14551) with their
IPv6 issues.

 --Heather

Heather Schiller
Network Security - Verizon Business