I slogged through it so you don't have to -- ICANN Vertical Integration WG for dummies

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 19:28:59 UTC 2010

> Now seriously, just how many pages of the IV Initial Report did you read
> before coming up with "the fifth option"?

I read the entire thing. Of the 138 pages, take out the Summary, the
ToC and several of the Annexes where many of them are sort of cut &
past of discussions/text circulated through email lists/blogs/tweets,
and positions that were clearly stated in meetings and conference
calls, you are left with few pages with some novelty stuff.

Hard to believe there will be any consensus before the Cartagena
meeting (even after), the BoD will end directing staff to use the
magic wand and negotiate something with VeriDaddy and NeuSign.

Regards
Jorge