Fwd: Re: North Korea conflict with US and South Korea could spark cyber war

Shrdlu shrdlu at deaddrop.org
Sun Jul 25 00:50:15 UTC 2010

Normally, I wouldn't top post, but in just this one instance...

Andrew Wallace, aka n3td3v, and one of the few people to EVER be banned
from Full Disclosure, is a troll. Please don't copy his message back
when you reply to him, since most of us long ago dropped him in the kill
file. Everywhere.

Legal advice. Hah.

Could this now please end?

--
Injustice is relatively easy to bear; what stings is justice.

        H.L. Mencken