33-Bit Addressing via ONE bit or TWO bits ? does NANOG care?

Steven King sking at kingrst.com
Sat Jul 24 19:50:32 UTC 2010

 I am very curious to see how this would play with networks that
wouldn't support such a technology. How would you ensure communication
between a network that supported 33-Bit addressing and one that doesn't?

--
Steve King

Senior Linux Engineer - Advance Internet, Inc.
Cisco Certified Network Associate
CompTIA Linux+ Certified Professional
CompTIA A+ Certified Professional