IPv4 Exhaustion...

Nick Olsen nick at brevardwireless.com
Fri Jul 23 17:54:20 UTC 2010

We get them pretty often.
Always the same email with a different movie and IP. If its one of our
hotspots or "open" AP's. We just ignore it for the most part. If its a
res/commercial customer we contact them and let them know someone is
watching. Never has gone past the cookie cutter email we get from media
sentry.

Nick Olsen
Network Operations
(321) 205-1100 x106