v6 bgp peer costs?

Mike Leber mleber at he.net
Wed Jul 21 19:38:28 UTC 2010

You can get a free IPv6 BGP tunnel from Hurricane Electric at
http://tunnelbroker.net

We have tunnel servers spread through out the world, so typically the
nearest server has reasonably low latency from your location.

Of course our main business is selling wholesale native IPv6 and IPv4
transit, however you don't have to be a paying customer to use our free
service.

Mike.