While we worry about Vyatta and Bras.....

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Mon Jul 19 22:25:10 UTC 2010

On 7/19/2010 17:21, Joe Hamelin wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 3:15 PM, Larry Sheldon <LarrySheldon at cox.net> wrote:
>> ..in other news (that seems to have attracted little attention)...
>>
>> http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2010/07/73000-blogs-shu.html
>>
>> 73000 Internet "sites" where shutdown by somebody, for something.
>

> http://yro.slashdot.org/story/10/07/19/2052202/Blogetery-Shutdown-Due-To-al-Qaeda-Info
>
> The single host/box had bomb making info and hit lists.  Yeah, I'd
> shut it down too if it was on my network.
>
> Joe Hamelin, W7COM, Tulalip, WA, 360-474-7474

Seems like somebody would know who ordered it.  And were all 73000
"sites" about making bombs?

--
Somebody should have said:
A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Freedom under a constitutional republic is a well armed lamb contesting
the vote.

Requiescas in pace o email
Ex turpi causa non oritur actio
Eppure si rinfresca