Can someone from Level3 contact me off list please

Hampus Linden Hampus.Linden at ipreo.com
Fri Jul 9 07:00:40 UTC 2010

I can see a stray subnet of the IP space we advertise to you in the Level3 looking glass.

Thanks,
Hampus

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or any attachments by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Ipreo immediately by replying to this e-mail, and destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments. Thank you!